Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Upgrade from v13.2.0 to v14.0.0 #12407


User avatar
0
mittera created

Hello,

We had a consultant use our ASPNetZero to build our website, we call Merlin. They built it with version 13.2.0. We are now supporting this website and adding a new module. When I attempt to use the ASPNetZero Rad tool it assumes I am using v14.0.0. That version, as I am sure you know, is on .NET9 and our version is on .NET8. So I am trying to figure out how to get our current new module done in the least amount of time. I have spent the week trying, unsuccessfully, to upgrade from v13.2.0 to v14.0.0. My manager asked if there is a way to use the Radtool so it uses the v13.2.0 files?

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

No answer yet!