0
balikpinoy created
I’m migrating an unfinished project from boilerplate razor pages to ASP zero Mvc.
How do I deal with the my existing database which needs to also be upgraded without losing my current database? For example, abpeditons is not available in boilerplate but is needed in AspZero.
Running the update-database would delete my current abp tables and it would start anew.
Should I just restart my project purely in AspZero and start fresh? I have about 20 tables already defined in my old project and a few custom screens to port over.
Thanks!
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
1 Answer(s)
-
0
Neverfind..found my answer in the docs...just need to do it and handle the copying of the existing data into a newly created database with migrations from aspnetzero.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)