Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Angular Demo Documentation #12473


User avatar
0
philipcj created

Your Angular getting started documentation could be clearer. I managed to get the demo working but when I tried adding the phonebook files I got an error message and couldn't work out why

The message was TS-996008 component phonebookcomponent is standalone and cannot be declared in a ngmodule

I have given up on this one, my new project is going to be Jquery because I don't know Angular well enough.

Just wanted to mention this.

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    oguzhanagir created
    Support Team

    Hi @philipcj

    Thanks for your feedback. I have created an issue for this. This is happening due to the Angular standalone components structure. This is a feature that came with v14.1. The relevant documentation will be updated to be compatible with the standalone components structure and the latest version. Thanks.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)