Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Design breaks on initial run of application, works fine on refresh #12508


User avatar
0
huntethan89 created

Hello Team,

I'm experiencing an issue with my ABP MVC Jquery application where the CSS design breaks on the initial load but works fine when I refresh the page. When I inspect the Network tab in the browser's developer tools, I see that all CSS files are returning a 302 status code on the initial load, but return a 200 status code when I refresh the page.

Steps to Reproduce:

  1. Run the application.
  2. Observe the page design, which appears broken.
  3. Refresh the page.
  4. Observe that the page design is now correct.

Expected Behavior: The page design should load correctly on the initial load, without requiring a refresh.

Actual Behavior: The page design breaks on the initial load, but works fine when the page is refreshed.

Additional Information: • I've checked the server-side configuration and couldn't find any obvious issues. • I've verified that the CSS file paths are correct and the files are being loaded from the expected location. • Request: Could you please help me identify the cause of this issue and provide a solution to fix it? I'd appreciate any guidance or troubleshooting steps you can provide.

Attachments: • Screenshots of the broken design on initial run of application

• Network tab screenshot on page refresh with 200 code and correct design

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    stanley5389 created

    WEB APP RUN Below - yarn - npm run create-bundles

    Angular - yarn - npm run create-dynamic-bundles - npm start

    Below Command RUN After generate new module & Run Web projected then run below commands
    - cd nswag
    - refresh.bat
    
    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)