Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Angular and Maui for one project #12510


User avatar
0
winstat created

I have purchased a license and downloaded the "ASP.NET + Angular" project. Now I want to experiment with the SAME project using Maui. The "Features" page https://aspnetzero.com/features states clearly "4 in 1: The different platform options are ALL included in the standard price". I could not find any way to download the same project for Maui, and your chat support tells me I must purchase another license. That can't be true! If so, your "4 in 1" claim is bullshit. Please help me download the "4 in 1" project I paid for for the Maui platform. Thank you.

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    oguzhanagir created
    Support Team

    Hi @winstat

    You're absolutely right that ASP.NET Zero’s “4 in 1” offering includes Web (Angular, MVC), Mobile (MAUI), and API platforms under a single license. However, it's important to note that each platform has its own solution, which you can access once your license is verified. In fact, as seen in your downloaded project, the MAUI solution is already included in the same ZIP file it's named YourProjectName.Mobile.sln. This solution file is specifically for the MAUI (mobile) version of the application and can be opened with Visual Studio (with MAUI support installed).

    If, for any reason, the Mobile.sln file is missing in your project, please don’t hesitate to contact [email protected] so the team can assist you with access.

    You can also refer to the official documentation here for step by step setup instructions: 🔗 ASP.NET Zero MAUI Development Guide

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    winstat created

    Thank you! And yes, the solution is right there under the aspnet-core folder. I was thinking it would be in a folder of its own.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)