Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Badge Support In side-bar-menu.component #12542


User avatar
0
rickfrankel created

Hi All,

I'm on 14.3.0 and looking into the side-bar-menu.component.ts.

I've noticed it has support for an item.badge.type and item.badget.value.

From what I can tell item is a type of AppMenuItem which doesn't have a badge property at all.

It also looks like badges were added in this commit many years ago https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero-core/commit/517e01cc79210781bd5c1c06bc8d9364d8d229b9

But I can't really see any proper support for them ever actually being used or given.

Could this feature either be removed or support added for it (My vote is to remove it as the side-bar-menu.component is pretty complicated already).

Thanks Rick

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    oguzhanagir created
    Support Team

    Hi @rickfrankel

    Thank you for your feedback. We have created an issue for this situation. You can follow the developments here.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)