Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Deploy Angular9 in Azure web app V14.2 #12544


User avatar
0
Anshu created

Need to deploy tenant-name-specific URL to Azure Web App.

Question: After migrating to v14.2 from v12.3, do I need to copy the entire dist folder to the wwwroot folder? I see the dist folder has a browser folder, and inside it an assets folder. I moved the browser folder contents to the wwwroot folder.

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    oguzhanagir created
    Support Team

    Hi @Anshu

    Yes, your approach is correct. ASP.NET Zero (like v14.2) that use Angular versions, you should copy the contents of the dist/browser folder into the wwwroot folder of your *.Web.Host project before publishing.

    You should not copy the dist folder itself, but rather the files and folders inside dist/browser.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)