0
uenlkr4e created
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
4 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @uenlkr4e
Thank you for your feedback. I've created a pull request for this issue. You can fix your problem by applying the change here.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Unfortunately this made it even worse. I connect user A to user C. then i connect user B to user C.
after connecting user B to user C, user A loses its link. I havent fully tested the delete link part but it acts weird too.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @uenlkr4e
Thank you for your feedback. We will investigate this issue further and get back to you as soon as possible.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I am sorry i posted my reply under wrong thread. i will close this thread now. this seems to work just fine. mobile view now has the linked sub menu. i will move my response under the correct thread.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
