Hi, I have downloaded the React version of my project. I wanted to use the RAD Tool to define new entities, but apparently there are only Client Templates for Angular and MVC, and the tool throws an error looking for "Angular", which does not exist in my file structure. Is there a solution for this? Is there a way to trick the tool so that I at least get the Server side generated?
Thanks, Robert
1 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @winstat
ASP.NET Power Tools support for React projects will be included with the upcoming Power Tools version. A pull request for this feature has already been opened, and after applying the final fixes, the new Power Tools extension will be released very soon, allowing you to perform entity generation operations in React projects.
Please follow the announcement for the new ASP.NET Zero version release. You can follow the release of v15.2 here. To use this feature, you only need to update your Power Tools; you don't need to update your project.
Thank you
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)