With ABP 11, our ASP.NET Boilerplate packages are being published as private NuGet packages. You need to add the ABP NuGet API Key as a NuGet Source to your ASP.NET Zero v15 project. To access the ABP NuGet Key, go to aspnetzero.com and log in as the licensed user. After logging in, click the "Account" button in the top right menu. In the window that opens, click the Manage button under your License Type. On the page that opens, open your ASP.NET Zero project with an IDE, click the link under Nuget API Key, and add it as a Package Source. You can access the ABP 11 packages.
I'm unable to see any link for Nuget API Key. I have clicked on the Manage button, i see the tabs License, Github Members, Invoice. I do not see any link to open a project or find the nuget api key
2 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @markpotter
Could you please double check the location where you provided your NuGet API Key? It should now appear as active. If you still can't see it, please contact [email protected]. Our team will assign it to you.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Now I see, thank you!
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)