Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Nuget package issue when trying yo build version 15.0.0 #12657


User avatar
0
alramz created

Hi

With ABP 11, our ASP.NET Boilerplate packages are being published as private NuGet packages. You need to add the ABP NuGet API Key as a NuGet Source to your ASP.NET Zero v15 project. To access the ABP NuGet Key, go to aspnetzero.com and log in as the licensed user. After logging in, click the "Account" button in the top right menu. In the window that opens, click the Manage button under your License Type. On the page that opens, open your ASP.NET Zero project with an IDE, click the link under Nuget API Key, and add it as a Package Source. You can access the ABP 11 packages.

By Following the above steps. I'm unable to see any link for Nuget API Key. I have clicked on the Manage button, i see the tabs License, Github Members, Invoice. I do not see any link to open a project or find the nuget api key Could you please assist me with where I can find it?

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    oguzhanagir created
    Support Team

    Hi @alramz

    The API Key is currently defined in the account you opened the ticket with. On the Manage page, under the Demo Project Limit heading, there is a NuGet API Key field. And a little further down, there is a description indicating that the NuGet key URL is located there. If you cannot see this section, I can send your NuGet API URL to the email address associated with this account, alramz.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)