Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

About creating a separate assembly, how to get Abp propertie #176


User avatar
0
rihui hu created

Hey, Hello, everyone! Here I would like to ask a question.If I created a console program or assembly,Then I installed the mirror from the ABP Nuget.Finally, I create a module, which is the code. IocManager.RegisterAssemblyByConvention(Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly()); Then I take it for granted that the structure of the injection has been successful, in fact did not! So tell me how to get the configuration inject it! Thank you!

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hikalkan created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    If you develop a console application, you should bootstrap the ABP, so it can find and execute modules.

    There is a sample here: <a class="postlink" href="https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/aspnetboilerplate-samples/tree/master/AbpEfConsoleApp">https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/as ... ConsoleApp</a>

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)