Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Unable to call Storedprocedure with linked server #193


User avatar
0
nobruds created

Hello,

I'm not sure if this problem is from the abp but How can I execute a procedure with Liked server?

I'm getting the following error:

Unable to start a nested transaction for OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI10" for linked server "PINE_SQL". A nested transaction was required because the XACT_ABORT option was set to OFF. OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI10" for linked server "PINE_SQL" returned message "Cannot start more transactions on this session.".

My code on the Repository:

Session.CreateSQLQuery(
                    "EXEC BoletadorAtivos.dbo.blt_IntegracaoFuncaoCapitalGiroRegistro_sp @Operacao_ID = N'" + Operacao_ID + "'")
                    .ExecuteUpdate();

I just use the CreateSQLQuery from nhibernate.

My procedure tries to do an INSERT on another BD using Linked Server but fails, only SELECTS works with Linked Server.

Anybody has a clue why?

Thanks

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hikalkan created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    This is not related to ABP, as you guess. I think probability of finding an answer harder in this forum since ABP community generally uses EF. You cam try to find on stackoverflow or similar sites.

    Thanks.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    nobruds created

    Yes, sorry about that. I found it, will post here the answer if somebody needs, or you can delete the thread.

    Thanks

    SET XACT_ABORT { ON | OFF }
    
    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hikalkan created
    Support Team

    Thank you for information sharing ;)

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)