Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Auditing Application service in separate project #195


User avatar
0
jaq316 created

I've implemented an application service in a separate project (not the Application project). I've added the following code to the WebApi Module's Initialize method.

DynamicApiControllerBuilder
                .ForAll<IApplicationService>(typeof(WMSPanelModule).Assembly, "wmspanel")
                .Build();

I can call the application service successfully using the api url (/api/wmspanel/), but the auditing is not wired up on methods in the application service. I must be missing something, somewhere, but I just don't know what.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hikalkan created
    Support Team

    Have you defined an module class (deriving AbpModule) in your seperated app service layer and added DependsOn from web project to this 2nd app service module?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    jaq316 created

    Yes. I have.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hikalkan created
    Support Team

    I can not see any reason for that. .Application project is not special. Is auditing works for other cases?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)