Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Deploy on webserver #3


User avatar
0
hans abelshausen created

HI! Can you please tell me, which is the start element of the application. Which html is the standard? In a asp.net application there is an aspx page. Thanks in advance. Hans

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

6 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hikalkan created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    Start class is HomeController for MVC, app.js for angularjs. But if you don't know MVC, you can not understand and use ABP properly.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ioannes created

    I couldn't find answer on google, so If someone knows how can I use Web Deploy on Visual Studio, to Deploy entire Solution, not just Web Project? thanks

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hikalkan created
    Support Team

    What do you mean to deploy entire project? There is only single application (web app) in the solution?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    otgontugsmiimaa created

    If i understand you correctly, for example if you had given a name "SampleProject1", you should just publish SampleProject1.Web project in your solution to a local folder and copy it to your server. The other projects are referenced to SampleProject.Web and published together. The entry point is Global.asax file in SampleProject.Web :p

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    1
    hikalkan created
    Support Team

    Yes, it's like that.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ioannes created

    Thanks @Otgontugs Miimaa I understand it better now. I had to make a mistake, cause when I published "SampleProject1.Web", other modules didn't publish along with it. I'll try it again and write what was the problem.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)