Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Setting Manager #30


User avatar
0
cosmic created

Hi, is it possible to load settings from DB by the SettingManager in the Initialize section of the module? When are the settings loaded from DB?

I have defined custom setting manager in the PreInitialize section of the module

Configuration.Settings.Providers.Add<WebSettingProvider>();

In the Initialize section of the web module I have defined BundleConfig and I need the settings to be accessible in this class, but when I tested this, the result was no settings (see attached image). But if I try to load the settings e.g. in the MVC Controller, everything is OK.

Any ideas? Thank you.

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hikalkan created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    Setting are usable in PostInitialize method. You can define your bundles in PostInitialize.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    cosmic created

    It works in PostInitialize section. Thank you.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)