Open Closed

Change Tenant login page get 404 on Azure container #7138


0
terry21 created

I am running ASP.NetCore & Angular v6.7.0

I am able to run server and client docker containers locally using localhost:9901 and 9902 When I deploy the same containers to  Azure the application all works EXCEPT I get a 404 error (nginx/1.17.0) when I try to change the tenant on the login page (or even just enter the ___________.eastus.azurecontainer.io/account/login). If I remove the "/account/login" the login page appears and yet the url in the browser location field includes the "account/login".  I am also not able to login with Active directory from the Azure version due to the 404 on the account/login redirect. The only things that I change between the two containers are the remote and host urls and the SQL server connection string.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Thanks...




5 Answer(s)
  • 0
    ryancyq created

    Hi, can you check the details of the 404 http request in the backend?

    for example, what is the url that is requested and backend returned 404?

  • 0
    ismcagdas created
  • 0
    terry21 created

    If I don't even change the Tenant on the Login popup leaving it as "Default" and click "Save" button I see in Fiddler a successful server-side call to /api/services/app/Account/IsTenantAvailable followed immediately by the unsuccessful call to the http://websitename.eastus.azurecontainer.io/account/login

    in fact, if I enter the base http://websitename.eastus.azurecontainer.io the login screen appears and the "unknown' url appears in the browser url location: http://websitename.eastus.azurecontainer.io/account/login If I just move my cursor up to the browser url location and press Enter I get the same 404 error

  • 0
    ismcagdas created

    Hi @terry21

    Does your published Angular app contains a web.config ? If so, could you share its content ?

  • 0
    terry21 created

    The angular app did not contain a web.config on my local or Azure container. I just added the web.config from my development environment that came with the AspNetZero template into the Azure container (asset folder) and published it into Azure, restarted the app, but it didn't make a difference.

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <configuration>
      <system.webServer>
        <staticContent>
          <remove fileExtension=".json" />
          <mimeMap fileExtension=".json" mimeType="application/json" />
    	  <mimeMap fileExtension="woff" mimeType="application/font-woff" />
          <mimeMap fileExtension="woff2" mimeType="application/font-woff" /> 
        </staticContent>
        <!-- IIS URL Rewrite for Angular routes -->
        <rewrite>
          <rules>
            <rule name="Angular Routes" stopProcessing="true">
              <match url=".*" />
              <conditions logicalGrouping="MatchAll">
                <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsFile" negate="true" />
                <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsDirectory" negate="true" />
                <add input="{REQUEST_URI}" pattern="^/(api)" negate="true" />
              </conditions>
              <action type="Rewrite" url="/" />
            </rule>
          </rules>
        </rewrite>
      </system.webServer>
    </configuration>