0
sampath created
Hi, Can you tell me how to find out the value of 'User.MaxEmailAddressLength' ? I tried it by using re-sharper but unable to navigate.Could you tell me why? Thanks.
[Required]
[EmailAddress]
[StringLength(User.MaxEmailAddressLength)]
public string EmailAddress { get; set; }
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
4 Answer(s)
-
0
See <a class="postlink" href="https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/module-zero/blob/master/src/Abp.Zero/Authorization/Users/AbpUser.cs#L49">https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/mo ... ser.cs#L49</a>
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Thanks a lot.But could you tell me why re-sharper unable to navigate that file ? Do I need to do something else ?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
It may not find. I don't know.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hmm... :( Anyway Thanks :)
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)