- What is your product version? API: v9.1.0-rc.1
- What is your product type (Angular or MVC)? Angular
- What is product framework type (.net framework or .net core)? .net core
If issue is about UI
- Which theme are you using? default
- What are the theme settings? everything default except [ x ] Default minimized aside
I checked out the clean Zero project to verify as well: As soon as the aside menu is collapsed by default and the Accordion submenu toggle is active, the Administration(or any other) submenu doesn't open. The menu stays in state 'Hover/Active' but nothing happens. As a consequence if you change the page to dashboard(doesn't have a submenu) f.e. you can never enter Administration again. So there is no possibility to change the setting and you have to clear the database entry. For the submenu toggle 'Dropdown' the menu opens.
I guess this is a bug or did I oversee some option?
It is now broken with the new hover feature... (v9.3)
- You can never enable hover -> Angular code:
<input type="checkbox" name="HoverableAside" [(ngModel)]="settings.menu.hoverableAside" [(disabled)]="!settings.menu.hoverableAside">
Defaulted to false in Backend, so always disabled.
In other words - Hover Feature is broken: (All screenshots and code are from a clean v9.3)
- you can never enable/disable the "new hover" feature -> see new Checkbox option under (original code): <input type="checkbox" name="HoverableAside" [(ngModel)]="settings.menu.hoverableAside" [(disabled)]="!settings.menu.hoverableAside"> -> wrong code here: hoverableAside is false as a default Setting in the Backend and so the checkbox(input) is always disabled since this condition validates to disabled = true