- version - 8.9.2
- .NET Core
I am having issues with my Angular project. I haven't had this issue before and not sure where it is coming from all of a sudden but the angular appbuilds when I do Yarn Start just fine. But when I go to localhost:4200 in the console window I get "Cannot read property currency of undefined" error as you can see in the first image. I am hoping if I can figure out the currency issue maybe the second bug will go away as well.
I then went and commented out the provider for getCurrencyCode to see if that helped, which it appeared to get rid of that error. But I got a different error instead and I am thinking I caused this second issue from commenting the currency code out, but I am not entirely sure.