- What is your product version?
- What is your product type (Angular or MVC):
- What is product framework type (.net framework or .net core)?
- .net Core
Good day ANZ Team,
I have a few questions regarding the Xamarin part of the solution:
- Is there any way to specifically make the solution work offline and only go online once internet access is received or refresh is run?
- The need for this comes in when working in rural areas or areas that do not have signal due to environment or restrictions.
- The issue comes in when closnig the app completely it requires re-auth once starting up again.
-In the Xamarin project I found these 2 entries under class XamarinSharedModule: - Configuration.Localization.IsEnabled = false; - Configuration.BackgroundJobs.IsJobExecutionEnabled = false;
What exactly does those 2 fields allow for the xamarin project? I know Configuration.BackgroundJobs.IsJobExecutionEnabled from the standard project but not sure if this is some sort of job execution for the mobile device itself and if so how is it used?
Thanks in advance!
- For offline work, it is not supported and a bit hard to implement. You need to implement it yourself in cases you need offline work.
- These are set becasue Xamarin apps also contains ABP module classes and these modules will try to execute background jobs if
Configuration.BackgroundJobs.IsJobExecutionEnabledis set to true.
Configuration.Localization.IsEnabled, it is set to false because Xamarin app uses resx for its localization and we don't use the localization retrieved from the server.