Please answer the following questions before submitting an issue. YOU MAY DELETE THE PREREQUISITES SECTION.
- What is your product version? 10.1 upgrade to version 10.5
- What is your product type (Angular or MVC)?Angular
- What is product framework type (.net framework or .net core)?net core)
We have problem in migration when upgrading from 10.1.0 to 10.5.0
1- the migration not updated successfully as shown in the first photo and we cannot drop database Note this index not exist in data base
2- when adding new page components and modules in the upgraded version the error show below appear
- For migration problem, could you delete the migrations coming from update and add a new migration after upgrade is completed ? Then you can apply those migrations to your database.
- We have switched to a new approach. Now, each page must have a module class and the page must be added to that module. As an example, you can check role page and its module and create a same module for your existing apps.
Have an answer to this question? Log in and write your answer.