Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Metronic V8: Main menu scrolling issue when increasing no. of menu items in list #11809


User avatar
1
kansoftware created

We are upgrading our project from ASP.NET Zero 8 to 12.1 (Metronic V6 to V8). Currently, we are encountering issues with the main header menu. Upon increasing the number of menu items in the list, some items have become invisible, and the scrollbar is not visible to check the bottom menu items. Project Type: ASP .NET Core + jQuery.

Thanks

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

4 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @kansoftware

    We will report this issue to Metronic but I think grouping menu items and decreasing the main menu item number will be more user friendly.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    kansoftware created

    Hi @kansoftware

    We will report this issue to Metronic but I think grouping menu items and decreasing the main menu item number will be more user friendly.

    Have you created a ticket on the Metronic support portal? If Yes, what is the expected time for a response?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @kansoftware

    We contact with them via email but as I can see, this is the default behaviour of Metronic and I think most likely they will not offer a solution to this problem.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    kansoftware created

    Hi @kansoftware

    We contact with them via email but as I can see, this is the default behaviour of Metronic and I think most likely they will not offer a solution to this problem.

    Any update related this issue?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)