Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Unable to build angular project after upgrading from "version": "9.1.0" to "version": "13.0.0" #11861


User avatar
0
nadirfirfire created

Hello,

I am getting lots of error while building my angular project. I recently merged and upgraded from "version": "9.1.0" to "version": "13.0.0"

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

22 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @nadirfirfire

    Have you also upgraded other NPM packages ?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    nadirfirfire created

    Yes I tried 'yarn upgrade' command but no luck

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    Is it possible for you to provide access to your project privately ?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    nadirfirfire created

    Thank you ismcagdas,

    Yes sure, How can i share with you the details?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @nadirfirfire

    Please send an email to [email protected] and we can discuss.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    nadirfirfire created

    Dear ismcagdas,

    I sent you email with the code please check

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    I have checked your solution. Applying changes below will solve most of the problems;

    1. Remove angular2-counto from main.module
    2. Remove [responsive]="primengTableHelper.isResponsive" from html files.

    As I can see, other problems are related to usage of html2canvas and jspdf libraries. It seems like they are not available or made breaking changes in their latest versions. You can check their own documentation to fix this problem.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    nadirfirfire created

    Hi,

    Thanks a lot. I will check and let you know.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @nadirfirfire

    Thanks. Let me know if you face any issues.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    nadirfirfire created

    Dear Ismcagdas,

    The other issues were also resolved. and I was successfully able to compile my angular project. But somehow my custom menus and sub menus were not appearing in the navbar. all though they are defined in 'angular\src\app\shared\layout\nav\app-navigation.service.ts'

    Now another issue which I am facing. I tried to modify an entity using the ASPNet Zero power tool. But the generated code is not correct for both angular and csharp classes. showing below text in many parts of code.

    NP_Display_Property_Name_Here

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @nadirfirfire

    Could you share updated project with [email protected] ? We will take a look at this.

    Thanks,

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    nadirfirfire created

    Dear,

    I have shared the code with you in your email.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    Could you share the subject of the email ?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Sorry, I found it. I will check it and get back to you.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    nadirfirfire created

    Dear ismcagdas,

    Any update on this issue. Thanks for your support.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @nadirfirfire

    Sorry for the late reply.

    Problem 1: I couldn't find server side code in the zip file, is it possible for you to share the server side as well ? Without server-side, I am not able to run the project and reproduce the issue.

    Problem 2: Did you modify any Power Tool templates ? If not, we will test this when you share the server side code.

    Thanks,

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    nadirfirfire created

    Dear,

    I shared the zip file including front-end and server side code. file name is SquareRealEstateMgmt.zip. May be you downloaded the old angular.zip file which i shared with you long time ago.

    I installed the latest version of Power tool for aspnetzero in my visual studio and tried to modifiy Company Entity.

    Thanks.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    I checked the new file but it still contains only the angular folder. Could you share the entire app with us ?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @nadirfirfire

    Please also delete node_modules, bin and obj folders so the zip size will be much more small. I can't even extract the current zip file.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    nadirfirfire created

    Hi, I reshared the code again after deleting the mentioned folders.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @nadirfirfire

    We released a new version of Power Tools. To fix this issue, please follow the steps below;

    1. Open Power Tools (be sure its version is 4.2.0) and open Company entity for fegenerate
    2. Go to Navigation Property tab and select a "Display Property"
    3. Regenerate the entity

    After these steps, there are some components which are used both in main module and company module in the Angular app. Delete these components from main module.

    After all, the angular app should build successfully.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    marble68 created

    Vanilla 13.1.1 project, on postgress - Adding a basic entity with GUID ID column has scaffolding issues.

    No rendering get entity for view and tests with min max length are reversed.

    Just an FYI.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)