Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

ClientIpAddress "::1" and login does not redirect #12011


User avatar
0
NexusPayments created

Hi, I recently restarted my PC and tried running my project again and when I login to the application it just redirects back to the login. If I deliberately put in the incorrect password it does show the message box that the password is incorrect, but when I put in the correct credentials it starts to redirect and then it just goes back to the login with no error shown.

Not sure if it is realted but I have seen in the login attempts table that the login was successful (Result = 1) but the ClientIpAddress is not showing correctly, it is showing as ::1. Not sure the 2 things are related but all previous logins are show an IP address, it is just now that this does not seem to be working.

Anyone come across this issue previously?

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

1 Answer(s)