Hi, I am using AbpZero (ASP.NET Core & Angular) 14.3. I want to integrate Elsa 3 with multi-tenancy so I can create workflows within the ABPZero users' tenant context.
I tried following https://elsa-workflows.github.io/elsa-documentation/elsa-server.html
6 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @asbbh Elsa 3 can be integrated with ASP.NET Zero, but keep in mind that ASP.NET Zero uses a single shared IdentityServer for all tenants. Since the Elsa 3 Dashboard is a Blazor app and also relies on OpenID Connect, it must authenticate through the same IdentityServer instance a separate tenant-isolated identity layer is not possible.
For multi tenancy:
- Authenticate Elsa with ABP Zero’s IdentityServer
- Pass tenantId as a claim
- Implement custom filtering on workflow definitions/instances to ensure each tenant only sees their own workflows
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi oguzhanagir, Thanks for the update. Do you have any available documentation?
I have put up a demo repo for this, to which github id i can share the code.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @asbbh
There is no documentation on how to integrate with ASP.NET Zero. However, you can review these documents as official ELSA 3 documentation. If you have any integration issues in a specific area after reviewing these, I would be happy to assist you.
ELSA 3 Authentication Document ELSA 3 Multitenancy Setup Document
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hello @asbbh, when you complete this task please update this ticket, I am going interested in adding Elsa 3 also
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
[oguzhanagir] said: Hi @asbbh
There is no documentation on how to integrate with ASP.NET Zero. However, you can review these documents as official ELSA 3 documentation. If you have any integration issues in a specific area after reviewing these, I would be happy to assist you.
ELSA 3 Authentication Document ELSA 3 Multitenancy Setup Document
I have shared the repo, kindly help me ..
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @asbbh
Thanks for reaching out. We will evaluate this topic through the related GitHub issue and you can follow the updates there.
At the moment, integrating Elsa 3 directly into ASP.NET Zero 14.3 is not fully feasible. Elsa 3 does not provide a built-in mechanism to integrate its multi tenancy infrastructure directly with ABP Zero’s tenant management system.
As an alternative approach, you may consider setting up a separate shared auth server to manage multi tenancy authentication and connect Elsa 3 to it. This currently appears to be the most sustainable solution.
We will share any updates through the issue.
Best regards,
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)