Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Edition Subscription for User instead of Tenant #12593


User avatar
0
sarpayonerliberty created

I'm trying to create non-multitenant system with AspNetZero. I want to create an edition for users (not tenants). What is the best practice way to implement this? Thanks in advance.

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    We have such a feature in the backlog but we don't know how to implement it at the moment. With current design, you can keep multi tenancy enabled and allow 1 user creation for each tenant so it might simulate something like you want.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    sarpayonerliberty created

    Do you mean one tenant for one user? I think we can find a better way.

    I'm planning to use free edition and monthly or annual subscription edition. Which classes are responsible to create a relationship between tenant and subscription? I'm asking the usual suspects. ☺️

    Also, this feature in your backlog is really important to convert an application to a business with revenue for the sustainability. I hope to see it soon in AspNetZero, not only abp.io ☺️

    Thanks in advance.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Yes, this is on our roadmap. We will work on it probably in 2026 but there is no clear date for it yet. The current design doesn't allow using an Edition when multi tenancy is disabled. Edition is defined as a multi tenant entity, so it is so hard to change this design by just replacing several classes.

    To be honest, at the moment, I don't know how to change it :). That is why I suggested the first approach.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)