Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

VS 2017 error "TS2304- Cannot find name Promise" #2887


User avatar
0
dmali created

Hi,

I've used ASP.NET CORE + ANGULAR 4.x template and I did follow both of your guides (Getting Started and Merge Angular2 Client and Server projects), but when I try to compile in VS 2017 I get folowing error on multiple files:

Error TS2304 Cannot find name 'Promise'. e2e (tsconfig project)

I've noticed that both guides are not up to date (Angular 4.0) and now I'm not sure if something is missing or did I do something wrong.

Best regards

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    antonis created

    I have exactly the same problem and I cannot proceed. Also the document is outdated (old project.json format)

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @dmali and @antonis,

    We will update the doc today.

    Thanks for informing us.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)