1
bilalhaidar created
Hello, I am running a non-multitenant application. I don't see any option where to disable the chat feature.
Can you assist, please?
Thanks Bilal
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
4 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @bilalhaidar,
Chat is bound to a feature but features are not available in single tenant mode. So, If you don't want to use this feature, you can remove it's codes from your project.
Thanks.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Great. So Chat is linked to Features. Features don't exist in single tenant apps but still Chat is enabled. I assume you keep that in single tenant as an extra feature correct since features are not present.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Yes, in single tenant mode Chat becomes a feature of application.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Thanks a lot
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)