I'm trying to setup ASP.NET Core & Angular on my IIS server. I followed all the steps, but when I go to the angular site, I get a popup with "Resource not found" and in the F12 screen I see that it's looking for <a class="postlink" href="http:///assets/appconfig.json">http:///assets/appconfig.json</a>
but its there....
what to do?
18 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @Kythor,
Some server's does not ally json extension by default. You can add a webconfig to your website such as this one <a class="postlink" href="https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero-core/blob/dev/angular/web.config">https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-ze ... web.config</a> to allow accessing json file.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
perfect, that worked.
just another stupid question, what Url do I need to use for the end user UI? is it <a class="postlink" href="http:///app/main">http:///app/main</a> if I try that, I get an error:
/AbpUserConfiguration/GetAll net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
update: now I get this error on every link/page...
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
nevermind, now it loads again... havent changed a thing though...
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
now the error again after trying to reload main url
can anybody point me to the mechanism behind this? Can this be handled? because the end user will be using F5
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @rewrite,
When you press F5, if you are not in the root url, it is not handled by angular. Then web.config I have shared before contains a rewrite rule. It redirects all paths to base url (/).
Have you added it into your web.config ?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
yes I'm using this web.config. But now it works again...
I'm new with Angular, so excuse my limited knowledge.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
errors again, this is frustrating, because I have not yet changed a line of code...
i get a connection time out error now from just loading the site: :8080/AbpUserConfiguration/GetAll net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
found this post: #4018@5c502c01-b478-4bea-b9c7-320840d7c879
its part of the solution, since my appconfig.json on the host application was not correct, need to add client and host url to "CorsOrigins"
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
now however, when I added a tenant and try to go to the tenant url (eg <a class="postlink" href="http://tenant.domain.com">http://tenant.domain.com</a>) i get an error stating "CORS-header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing
its looking for <a class="postlink" href="http://tenant.domain.com:8080/AbpUserConfiguration/GetAll">http://tenant.domain.com:8080/AbpUserCo ... ion/GetAll</a>
since my RemoteServiceBaseUrl points to http://{tenancy_name}.domain.com:8080
adding <a class="postlink" href="http://tenant.domain.com">http://tenant.domain.com</a> into CorsOrigins field of the host appsettings.json does not fix it
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @Kythor,
Can you share your angular & host project configuration files ? I think this is because of a configuration problem.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Angular appconfig.json:
{ "remoteServiceBaseUrl": "http://{TENANCY_NAME}.mydomain.eu:8080", "appBaseUrl": "http://{TENANCY_NAME}.mydomain.eu" }Host appconfig.json:
{ "ConnectionStrings": { "Default": "Data Source=**;Initial Catalog=**;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=**;Password=**;MultipleActiveResultSets=True" }, "Abp": { "RedisCache": { "ConnectionString": "localhost", "DatabaseId": -1 } }, "App": { "ServerRootAddress": "http://www.mydomain.eu:8080", "ClientRootAddress": "http://www.mydomain.eu", "CorsOrigins": "http://www.mydomain.eu,http://www.mydomain.eu:8080" }, "Authentication": { "Facebook": { "IsEnabled": "false", "AppId": "", "AppSecret": "" }, "Google": { "IsEnabled": "false", "ClientId": "", "ClientSecret": "" }, "Microsoft": { "IsEnabled": "false", "ConsumerKey": "", "ConsumerSecret": "" }, "JwtBearer": { "IsEnabled": "true", "SecurityKey": "**", "Issuer": "OPTA", "Audience": "OPTA" } }, "Recaptcha": { "SiteKey": "**-**-", "SecretKey": "**-**" }, "IdentityServer": { "IsEnabled": "true", "Clients": [ { "ClientId": "client", "AllowedGrantTypes": [ "password" ], "ClientSecrets": [ { "Value": "**" } ], "AllowedScopes": [ "default-api" ] }, { "ClientId": "demo", "ClientName": "MVC Client Demo", "AllowedGrantTypes": [ "hybrid", "client_credentials" ], "RequireConsent": "true", "ClientSecrets": [ { "Value": "**" } ], "RedirectUris": [ "http://openidclientdemo.com:8001/signin-oidc" ], "PostLogoutRedirectUris": [ "http://openidclientdemo.com:8001/signout-callback-oidc" ], "AllowedScopes": [ "openid", "profile", "default-api" ], "AllowOfflineAccess": "true" } ] }, "Payment": { "PayPal": { "Environment": "sandbox", "BaseUrl": "https://api.sandbox.paypal.com/v1", "ClientId": "", "ClientSecret": "", "DemoUsername": "", "DemoPassword": "" } } }Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi,
Can you try to change your Host config like this:
"App": { "ServerRootAddress": "http://{TENANCY_NAME}.mydomain.eu:8080", "ClientRootAddress": "http://{TENANCY_NAME}.mydomain.eu", "CorsOrigins": "http://www.mydomain.eu,http://www.mydomain.eu:8080" }Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
doesnt work:
Accept:/ Accept-Encoding:gzip, deflate Accept-Language:nl-NL,nl;q=0.8,en-US;q=0.6,en;q=0.4 Access-Control-Request-Headers:.aspnetcore.culture,abp.tenantid,authorization,content-type,x-requested-with Access-Control-Request-Method:GET Connection:keep-alive Host:lanista..eu: Origin:http://lanista..eu Referer:http://lanista..eu/ User-Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Bad Request</TITLE> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></HEAD> <BODY><h2>Bad Request - Invalid Hostname</h2> <hr><p>HTTP Error 400. The request hostname is invalid.</p> </BODY></HTML>Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
however it does kind of work if I add the tenant url to my IIS (host name) bindings. but i guess that beats the purpose of auto tenant creation?
and If I login successfully, I get an error on the Angular app, but not on the public mvc site...
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
and now after changing nothing but restarting IIS, i get the loading screen and after a while the message "an error has occured". In the F12 network screen there is even nothing, no GetAll or anything...
it gets weirder and weirder.
but the public mvc site loads without a problem... so is this an angular issue?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I updated both the angular and host to the latest version.
Now I get "An error occured while starting the application" for the host app...
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Can you show a screenshot and the error log?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
in the meantime a have fixed it, it was a mixup of appconfig.json and IIS DNS config
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)