2
pmagentur2 created
Hi everybody,
when I try to generate anentitiy with powert tools nothing happened. The console wiundpow disappears after 50ms and nothing is generated. I'm using asp net zer 8.5 anf visual studio 2019. Here are the log entries:
DEBUG 2020-04-12 15:25:44,860 [1 ] dioExtension.Dialogs.EntityGeneratorForm - Generate entity started.
DEBUG 2020-04-12 15:25:46,357 [1 ] dioExtension.Dialogs.EntityGeneratorForm - Entity successfully generated.
DEBUG 2020-04-12 15:40:10,683 [1 ] lVisualStudioExtension.AspNetZeroRadTool - Menu item clicked with params > loadFromJson: False, loadFromDatabase: False, showAboutForm: True
Help greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @pmagentur2,
Could you share how did you create your entity ?
Thanks,
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
1
Hi @ismcagdas,
sure I installed your extension on visual studio 2019. Then I went Tools->Asp.Net Zero-> Create Entity Here is the generated Test json file:
{ "IsRegenerate": true, "MenuPosition": "main", "RelativeNamespace": "Clients", "EntityName": "Client", "EntityNamePlural": "Clients", "TableName": "Clients", "PrimaryKeyType": "int", "BaseClass": "FullAuditedEntity", "EntityHistory": true, "AutoMigration": true, "UpdateDatabase": true, "CreateUserInterface": false, "CreateViewOnly": true, "CreateExcelExport": false, "PagePermission": { "Host": true, "Tenant": true }, "Properties": [ { "Name": "Name", "Type": "string", "MaxLength": 100, "MinLength": 1, "Range": { "IsRangeSet": false, "MinimumValue": 0, "MaximumValue": 0 }, "Required": true, "Nullable": false, "Regex": "", "UserInterface": { "AdvancedFilter": true, "List": true, "CreateOrUpdate": true } } ], "NavigationProperties": [], "EnumDefinitions": [], "DbContext": null }Thanks!
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
-1
