0
bruno93 created
Hello guys,
I'm pretty new here and I was wondering, what are cons and pros of using a single solution of asp net zero? Which one is better(single or multiple) and why?
Thanks.
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @bruno93
We suggest using separated solution becuse we as AspNet Zero team make our development in that way. Single solution might be useful if you are the only developer and don't want to open and navigate between multiple editors. But if you use VS Code for Angular app, it is also not a problem I guess.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Thank you for an answer. As I am using DevOps, backed(asp.net) should be one project and frontend(angular) should be another project? Am I right?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @bruno93
Yes, that's our suggestion.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)