Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Question on Structuring Project #9272


User avatar
1
chris.tune created

Hi All

I'm in the process of planning a project using the angulat + net core and wanted to ask advice on strucuring my .net project for the best maintainability. For example when I use the power tool it adds the code into the modules, but would it be better to have seperate project modules for parts of my app, this would allow me to more easily seperate the core ABP from my app services and domain logic etc.

e.g. Base.Application Base.Application.Shared Base.Core Base.Core.Shared MYFeatureModule.Application MYFeatureModule.Application.Shared MYFeatureModule....

etc.

Are there any best practices for this any where?

Cheers Chris

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team

    hi

    I suggest you use Zero's project architecture. For the Feature module you can create a similar architecture and reference it.

    https://aspnetboilerplate.com/Pages/Documents/NLayer-Architecture https://aspnetboilerplate.com/Pages/Documents/Module-System

    https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/aspnetboilerplate/issues/1476#issuecomment-277330004

    https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/modular-todo-app

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    chris.tune created

    Thanks maliming that's exactly what I was looking for, thank you!

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    vrajasekaran created

    Hi @chris.tune,

    I am also planning to modularize the solution. Were you able to successfully modularize?

    In my case I am hitting some circular dependencies of Core, Core.Shared, Application projects, because of classes EntityHistoryHelper, CustomDtoMapper etc classes.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)