Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Blazor support #9321


User avatar
1
enerjisauretim created

Hello there,

I just want to ask you about the Blazor part of your roadmap. I've read your previous answers but they seemed old to me.

Do you have any plans for Blazor in near future?

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team

    hi

    Currently it is not on our roadmap. I am not sure whether to support it in the future.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    enerjisauretim created

    Hi,

    We are starting a new project, based on aspnetzero and will be using blazor for the frontend side.

    Blazor looks promising actually. I am not sure whether we will be able to replace the web.host project with blazor or not.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)