- What is your product version? AspNetZero v8.6
- What is your product type (Angular or MVC)? Angular
- What is product framework type (.net framework or .net core)? .net core
- What is ABP Framework version? AbpBoilerplate v5.6
- I made a new component in my module to perform importing excel file. That I based on src/app/admin/users/users.component.ts.
- I keep the original configuration about AbpHttpInterceptor ONLY in ServiceProxy module.
- My component has not been intercepted by AbpHttpInterceptor, so the request does not have the Bearer token, and failed.
- But, users.component.ts has been intercepted so it had token, and successfully done.
Please help me to explain how the request in user component is intercepted, but mine hasn't? *Both Admin module and MyModule module both do not import AbpHttpInterceptor.
You can either add these two lines to your module which contains the component you are having problems with;
Or you can manually add token to request headers by getting the token using