Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Two Xamarin Form apps in the same solution #9648


User avatar
0
Leonardo.Willrich created

I am using AspNetZero NET.Core JQuery version 9.0.1 and I have a website application in this solution.

I have created on the same solution an app for Droid and iOS using the projects already existing in the solution.

My question is if is it possible to create a new application for Droid using the same solution? Can I just duplicate the project .Droid creating a new folder, rename it, and then add it to the solution?

It will be a different application for different users. It will have a different layout, different context, different deploy/version. So, I don't think that using the same APK will be a good idea.

How can I do that?

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @Leonardo.Willrich

    It is better to create a new Xamarin project and add same referencese as the default Xamarin project does manualyl. It shouldn't take long. Copying the existing project and renaming it might cause problems.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)