Please answer the following questions before submitting an issue.
- What is your product version? 9.3.0
- What is your product type (Angular or MVC)? Angular
- What is product framework type (.net framework or .net core)? .net core
If issue is about UI
- Which theme are you using?
- What are the theme settings?
As I can see, Metronic itself also doesn't support such a scroll functionality, see https://preview.keenthemes.com/metronic/demo1/builder.html.
I think it is better to use accordion menu if your end users have small screen size.
Actually, we don't want to override Metronic's source code because it will be overwritten next tiem we update the Metronic. Please follow this issue https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero-core/issues/3675. We will try to find a temporary solution.
Yes, we have contected with Metronic and they suggested to wait for their next major version for this fix. Since the sub-menu is not in a scrollable area, maybe adding a max-height to sub-menu div and addinc overflow-y: scroll to it can solve this problem.