Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Login using angular #179


User avatar
0
thiago floriano created

Hi Hikalkan!

First of all, congratulations for the great work here in ABP and Module Zero.

I'm building an application that has simple enterprise information at most. But, users will have an area to login and send Resumé.

You supplied us with a great sample using MVC login. But how can I deal with a login call from angular??

Thank you.

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    daws created

    I think many users already discussed about that :) (i also want implement this function on my project)

    Maybe have a look on :

    • [http://forum.aspnetboilerplate.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=168])
    • [http://forum.aspnetboilerplate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=261])
    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    thiago floriano created

    <cite>daws: </cite> I think many users already discussed about that :) (i also want implement this function on my project)

    Maybe have a look on :

    • [http://forum.aspnetboilerplate.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=168])
    • [http://forum.aspnetboilerplate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=261])

    Thank you very much daws!! I'll check these discussions right now!

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)