Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Google Social Login configuration #2607


User avatar
0
ivanosw1 created

Hi,

I'm not able to make google authentication work. I've configured oAuth2 url and redirect url to <a class="postlink" href="http://localhost:4200">http://localhost:4200</a> in console developer.

In console log after a successful login, I've this error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_tokenAuthService' of undefined at webpackJsonp.1501.LoginService.googleLoginStatusChangeCallback (login.service.ts:260) at Function.<anonymous> (cb=gapi.loaded_0:154) at MessagePort.c.port1.onmessage (cb=gapi.loaded_0:72)

Any idea?

Thanks

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

6 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ivanosw1 created

    Hi, is there something not much clear in my question that nobody can answer ?

    How can I obtain support on this issue?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    Your explanation is clear, no problem. We need to create the same scenario and try it before answering your question. Thanks for your patience.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    Sorry again for the delay. Can you try to change this line

    gapi.auth2.getAuthInstance().isSignedIn.listen(this.googleLoginStatusChangeCallback);
    

    to this one

    gapi.auth2.getAuthInstance().isSignedIn.listen((isSignedIn) => {
        this.googleLoginStatusChangeCallback(isSignedIn);
    });
    

    Thanks.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ivanosw1 created

    Thanks for response.

    I've changed the code. The call flow is same as before but I can give you more informations:

    • On gapi.auth2.getAuthInstance().isSignedIn.listen((isSignedIn) , isSignedIn is true;
    • this._tokenAuthService is type of TokenAuthServiceProxy
    • post to <a class="postlink" href="http://localhost:22742/api/TokenAuth/ExternalAuthenticate">http://localhost:22742/api/TokenAuth/Ex ... thenticate</a> return http 500 and the server error is System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 403 (Forbidden). in System.Net.Http.HttpResponseMessage.EnsureSuccessStatusCode() in Softwareuno.unoins.Web.Authentication.External.Google.GoogleAuthProviderApi.<GetUserInfo>d__1.MoveNext() in C:\Uno\Boilerplate\PhoneBook\aspnet-core\src\Softwareuno.unoins.Web.Core\Authentication\External\Google\GoogleAuthProviderApi.cs:riga 30

    I hope this can help you. Thanks

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ivanosw1 created

    Ok guys. I got it.

    Sorry for my inexperience. I didn't know the Google+ API must be enabled on google api manager. Once enabled google auth works like a charm.

    Thank you so much.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Great :)

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)