Is there any way I can disable the Websockets DEBUG messages from appearing in the debug console window?
Starting connection using WebSockets transport
Connected to SignalR server!
Information: WebSocket connected to ws://localhost:22742/signalr?
enc_auth_token ...
If I need the info I will re-enable them.
4 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @timmackey
For logs written by ABP, you can check https://aspnetboilerplate.com/Pages/Documents/Javascript-API/Logging. I'm not sure about SignalR's own logs. You can check it on https://github.com/aspnet/AspNetCore/issues
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @timmackey, did you find a way to disable those messages?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @abarref, I haven't had time to research this issue.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
For anyone else wanting a solution to this:
In your angular solution, open the file AppPreBootstrap.ts At the top of the code for static run(..) add the following lines:
if (environment.production) { abp.log.level = abp.log.levels.WARN; } //or set it to ERROR if preferredThat will stop any DEBUG or INFO messages from the abp SignalR client appearing on your Production site, plus anything else that uses abp.log.debug() or abp.log.info()
For further info, check the abp.js /* LOGGING section of the code, and also the source code for abp.signalr-client.js:
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)